The MetaMask wallet is a user-friendly way to connect to the network.
If you’re just getting started with a MetaMask wallet, you may not realize that you can connect it with many other blockchains beyond Ethereum.
Steps to connect MetaMask to KalyCoin
One thing to note is that the KalyChain network was formerly called the KalyCoin network and is still the name of the network’s native token.
- Open and log in to your MetaMask wallet
From the account options, which is a circle icon, go to “Settings.”
3. Once you are in settings, select “Networks.”
4. Press the “Add Network” button.
5. You will be taken to a new screen. This is the most important step because this is where you will add the information to connect to theKalyChain network.
Input the following new information and press save:
Network Name: KalyChain
New RPC URL: https://rpc.kalycoin.io/rpc
Block Explorer URL: In Process6. Upon adding that information, you will be brought back to the wallet screen. There are two signs that the KalyChain network was added to your MetaMask wallet. The two red boxes shown in the screenshot below confirm it. The first box above shows the KLC token standard, and the bottom right shows “KalyChain was successfully added.”
7. To deposit KLC into your wallet, you need to obtain your wallet address by clicking on it. You can then send KLC to your wallet.